apparently doing a degree and is really bad at blogging. like, seriously. look at the dates. it's bad.

Okay, ignore the hideous facial expression (why?) and the fact I have no make up on (creys), the reason I chose this photo was because ...

reasons to embrace the pale.


Okay, ignore the hideous facial expression (why?) and the fact I have no make up on (creys), the reason I chose this photo was because it is the only one I own which shows the true extent of how pale I am. This was taken in summer time as well, just to further it, and I do not tan. Only burn. You pale readers will understand my issues with the sun and finding correct foundation colours etcetc, but I'm here today to let you know why you should embrace the snowy complexion and milk bottle body. 

  1. Pretty much every lipstick/hair colour suits you. If you're practically white, everything goes with white and so you never have the issue of looking odd. Minus black. Never try black hair unless you're feeling like having a zombie phase.
  2. The satisfaction of finally finding a shade of foundation/concealer pale enough for you. It's like a life ambition has been fulfilled and you want to cry with happiness.
  3. u always look pastel goth x0x0
  4. Freckles can make you look cute, heck Topshop released a freckle pencil! That's when you know you're in fashion.
  5. It's the skin you're born with. No matter how much you tan/burn/cover it in make up, at the end of the day you will always have it and not embracing it makes life very hard. So embrace the pale and be proud!


0 comments: